DH U1’s planning committee, which is made up of faculty and librarians from each four-year institution in Utah, is currently considering proposals for presentations to be included in the symposium. If you would like to propose a presentation, please send a 500-word abstract to your institution’s planning committee member by January 25th, 2016.
Any topic under the umbrella of the Digital Humanities would be appropriate for this symposium. This would include, but is not limited to:
- Theories of digital media or technology-mediated culture
- Digital archives or collection and/or search tools
- Language or media corpora
- Digital literary analysis tools
- Digital humanities educational programs and pedagogy
- Research projects that employ any of the above methods
Note that both completed and in-progress work will be considered.
Each presentation will be strictly limited to 20 minutes including discussion. Given the purpose of this symposium, presentations should allow for audience questions. The symposium location will include audio/video equipment and Internet access.